[Gc-announce] FW: [Gc] Fwd: New BDWGC release tarballs

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Mon May 14 22:20:10 PDT 2012

I put Ivan's gc-7.2 and gc-7.3alpha2 tarballs in the usual place (http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/gc_source/), and updated the main gc page to reflect that.  Gc-7.2 includes libatomic_ops-7.2.  (I put a separate libatomic_ops-7.2 only on the libatomic_ops page, which will probably take a while to update.) The gc-7.3 versions will require downloading a separate libatomic_ops, which is also available from the above page.

Thanks to Ivan Maidanski for putting these together!

Hans