[Gc] Problems again with built libs ;-(

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:30:10 -0800

It looks like either you have an inconsistent build, or you did some of the build manually without some of the -D flags.

Could you try rebuilding from scratch, passing the same -D flags used for building to the test.c compilation?  (The test program knows about some GC internals to make some of the tests a bit more precise.  If the flags are different, it gets some wrong ideas about some GC internals, in this case the minimum allocated object size.  This specific test is not crucial for correct functioning of the collector, but it helps to verify that things are working as expected on the specific platform.)

"Make check" should also do the right thing.