[Gc] Problems again with built libs ;-(

Clemens Eisserer Linuxhippy@web.de
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:44:43 +0100

Juuhuuu!

> "Make check" should also do the right thing.
Hmm, this does work, it seems that Ive built the files with worng args....

Only one question, after all:
The ar-library (libgc.a) does not link because of undefined symbols. Are there special build-instructions for building with statially linking?

Hmm, tha Cpp-test still crashes with segfault at startup in the first iteration, dont know why ;-(

If youre still willed to help me, please do so, I think alone I wont get it running.
Im not a compilier-proffesional....
I dont want to steal your important time anymore, its better to develop the gc than to help stupid newbies ;-)

Thanks for all ariaved help!!!!!!

Thx Linuxhippy