[Gc] Re: Python and collected C libraries?

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm@hp.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:01:25 -0800 (PST)

In general, mixing garbage collectors is tricky.  Even mixing GC
and explicit memory management can be somewhat tricky, particularly if
pointers between the two heaps can go in either direction.

Depending on how easy it is to do without the collector for your library,
another alternative might be to use an extension language that uses the same
collector.

Hans