[Gc] porting Hans Boehm GC to MacOSX

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:04:30 +0100

Not yet applied here.

>Shared libraries are still unsupported, so if you use configure,
>be sure to pass --disable-shared.  Also, I did not re-run autoconf.
>
>Here are the patches.  Please review and comment.

Here my first 'real life' feedback.

I applied the version from early this morning (without the retry sig commented)
to the gcc-boehm in gcc-3.3 branch

In the area of libjava I see a failure reduction by at least 6 TC's.

GREAT.
I continue this evening, also I'll apply this patch and test it.

Thank you for work!

Andreas