[Gc] GC_invoke_finalizers () problem still there

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:06:46 -0700

The current version looks OK to me.

Mem_freed_before is only read if count != 0.  For that to happen, we must have executed
the code that initializes mem_freed_before in the loop.

This is a bit baroque, but it lets GC_mem_freed be read while the lock held is for other reasons.