[Gc] Re: GC darwin patch

Brian Alliet brian@brian-web.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:52:00 -0400

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 12:55  AM, Hans Boehm wrote:

> I tested on a few platforms, but not on either Darwin or AIX.  I would
> like to call this 6.2 once I get confirmation that this works on those
> platforms

Looks good on darwin. Here is one last patch. I tracked down the bug
that was causing all the problems in the mprotect code. Turns out it
was a bug in my code after all, it just was manifesting itself in all
sorts of weird ways. This patch also adds back in README.darwin which
you must have missed from my last patch.

http://www.brianweb.net/misc/gc6.2alpha6-darwin.patch

-Brian