[Gc] Re: GC darwin patch
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:18:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks. I included your patch.
The problem with README.darwin was that we had forgotten to update both
doc/Makefile.am and the gc.tar target in Makefile.direct. It was in my tree,
but there was no way for it to get into the distribution tar-ball. That
should now be fixed, too.
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Brian Alliet wrote:
> On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 12:55 AM, Hans Boehm wrote:
> > I tested on a few platforms, but not on either Darwin or AIX. I would
> > like to call this 6.2 once I get confirmation that this works on those
> > platforms
> Looks good on darwin. Here is one last patch. I tracked down the bug
> that was causing all the problems in the mprotect code. Turns out it
> was a bug in my code after all, it just was manifesting itself in all
> sorts of weird ways. This patch also adds back in README.darwin which
> you must have missed from my last patch.