[Gc] Incremental collection/thread local free lists problem

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:10:16 -0700

6.2alpha5.tar.gz is now in

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/gc_source

along with an updated "recent_changes" text file.

I tested on a number of platforms, but clearly not all.

I may have missed some patches that were sent to me.  If you notice something that I missed, please send me a reminder.