[Gc] Incremental collection/thread local free lists problem

Stewart Greenhill sgreenhill@iprimus.com.au
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:28:53 +0800

Hi Folks,

That is still not quite right for me.

On my G3/700 iBook I'm getting occasional Bus Errors. I also got one
instance where my compiler application generated incorrect code, so
some of the data structures must be getting scrambled.

For now it looks like gc6.2alpha3 with static linking is my only stable
option. Is there something else I should try?

Cheers,
   Stewart