[Gc] GC patch for DJGPP

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:14:26 -0800

Thanks very much.  The Makefile clearly needed work.

I applied it with two exceptions:

1) I don't understand the change to finalize.c, and it doesn't look right.
It appears to omit finalizer calls if the supplied argument happens to be
zero.  Is this just leftover debugging code?

2) The change in the include file path to mach_dep.c is inconsistent
with all the other source files.  I set SPECIALCFLAGS in Makefile.dj
to the same thing as in Makefile instead.  Could you verify that that works?