[Gc] Re: RE: Some help with gc

rana goyal rgoyal@usc.edu
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:20:29 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply, but now the problem has changed.

This is what I have done:

- Using redhat linux
- Using GC 6.2
- Done the default setup using 'configure' ie /usr/local/lib,
/usr/local/include/..etc

This is what I am doing:

- I am linking C code(with GC_MALLOC..etc) to a Mathematica code using MathLink.
For a given input to the mathematica code I get the following message in stderr:

GC_check_heap_block: found smashed heap objects:
0x80acf0c in object at 0x80acf00(mwcdf.c:148, sz=48)

If I give the same input to the C code(standalone), the output comes fine.

I cant understand that what is the problem when I run the code throught Mathematica.

Regards,
Rana