[Gc] [w3m-dev-en 00993] Re: Solaris 8 build of 0.4.2 (fwd)

Steven F. Killen skille1 at umbc.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:13:14 PDT 2004

> I think we really need the stack trace at the segmentation fault.
> It's possible the GC_LOOP_ON_ABORT environment variable might help
> if there's otherwise a problem extracting that from the debugger.
> (Wait until you're sure its looping in the SIGSEGV handler, the attach
> a debugger.)

As a sanity check I pulled down the recent release alpha5 after I noticed
it, and it seems to pass make check just fine.   I didn't see anything
immediately related to my problem in the changelog, but if you still want
a stack trace I'll see about that.  Go figure. :)

--
Steve Killen <skille1 at umbc.edu>