[Gc] [w3m-dev-en 00993] Re: Solaris 8 build of 0.4.2 (fwd)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Apr 7 15:22:21 PDT 2004

Can you try that again with a clean build:  Unpack the tar file
into an empty directory and start again.  GC_debug_header_size
is new in 6.3alpha5, but I think it's pretty clearly defined in
dbg_mlc.c.  If that doesn't work, can you send the build log?

Linux is my standard development environment, so things usually work there.'