[Gc] gcc34 c++ support

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Fri Apr 23 12:01:57 PDT 2004

(Sorry for responding to this same e-mail so many times...)

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 13:46, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> Did you try gc_allocator.h instead of new_gc_alloc.h?

gc_allocator.h doesn't have a multi-include protect, which causes
breakage when two headers both include it and some poor source file
includes both those headers.  (In my case where the apps includes and
uses it, and includes headers from a library that uses it, though that
library usage is an implementation detail and there-for my app shouldn't
have to care...)
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.