[Gc] Porting to IBM Mainframe

Julian Levens Julian at Capscan.com
Tue Aug 10 02:25:40 PDT 2004

Hi

I've copied the GC source over to a mainframe and I have managed to compile
everything I believe I need. However, os_dep.c needs work to complete the
port. Similarly, although I have modified gcconfing.h, I am not at all
convinced that my changes are appropriate.

Does anybody have notes about porting issues? Has anybody ported to z/OS
(31-bit only) before?

Thanks

Julian

*****   Matchcode International awarded the "Best International Product" by Direct Marketing Business at the IDMF 2003 *****

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of  this message is strictly prohibited. Please delete any copies you may have, on any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent the views of Capscan Ltd and/or its subsidiaries. Please be aware that Internet communications are not secure.

Capscan Limited
Head Office: Capscan Limited  Grand Union House  20 Kentish Town Road  London  NW1 9BB
Registered in England no. 1183941