[Gc] Re: The gcc 3.4 gc-test program boehm-gc/tests/test.c fails on linux 2.6.7 on ix86

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Sat Aug 14 18:29:41 PDT 2004

I believe this was fixed by a change to signal masking in
pthread_stop_world.c in version 6.3alpha6.  As a result, it should
now be fixed in the gcc trunk.  I should have merged this into the
gcc tree earlier.

I don't think this actually affects normal gcj operation, since it
should only show up in incremental GC mode, which is not enabled for gcj.

Hans

1034&SU=3Dhttp://hotmail.com/enca&HL=3DMarket_MSNIS_Taglines