[Gc] Leak detection

Jim Marshall jim.marshall at wbemsolutions.com
Wed Aug 25 13:16:14 PDT 2004

Hello,
 I'm seeing the following output from the GC when I have leak detection
enabled:

Leaked composite object at start: 0x805d1e0, appr. length: 32
Leaked composite object at start: 0x8093800, appr. length: 2048

There are a number of these. Normally when the leak is in my code I will
see the file name and line number that called the allocate routine.
Since this isn't displayed I'm assuming that the leak is in some other
(3rd party) module I am using. Any suggestions on how to get the GC help
me track these down?

Thank you