[Gc] Undefined references to G_save_regs_in_stack, GC_find_li mit on sparc64-openbsd

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm at hp.com
Mon Feb 2 10:11:03 PST 2004

I suspect you're the first one to try that particular platform.

Part of the problem has an obvious fix:

Around line 80 in os_dep.c, NEED_FIND_LIMIT should be defined for
ELF && (OPENBSD || NETBSD), since GC-find_limit is called on
those platforms.  That should take care of GC_find_limit().

GC_save_regs_in_stack is defined in several sparc*.s files.  But
it may be that none of those is quite right for your platform.
And you need to make sure the right one is built.

You should also double-check that the configuration definitions
for SPARC/OPENBSD (around line 910 in gcconfig.h) make sense
for sparc64.