[Gc] Regarding Data structures

vasantha selvi vasanthp_2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:34:54 PST 2004

Hi,
  I tried to get a highlevel picture of the datastructures used for mainting
memory\heap by the gc.
I refered "Two-Level Trees Structure for Fast Pointer" but still I am able
to get the clear relationship between pointers and all the datastructure.
Still I have big question on how the heap is split into
different sized blocks and how it mapping is done.
Please any could help me out with some more references docs or can u urself
give some brief explanation of the total data structure.
Awaiting for ue valuable responses,
Regards,
VS