[Gc] GC with Borland

Alec Orr Alec.Orr at wbemsolutions.com
Fri Jul 16 08:53:17 PDT 2004

Patrick:

If you're not seeing any GC output, are the following options enabled in
your GC build (these are passed to the configure script)?

     --enable-full-debug
     --enable-gc-assertions

You might want to also define the environment variable GC_PRINT_STATS to
see if you get any output at all (the collector will report it's heap
management statistics at collection time).  With these enabled, the
collector reports heap related problems when it detects them.

- Alec