[Gc] Re: GC issue in mono 0.31

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Wed May 5 17:14:38 PDT 2004

Thanks.

The address range that's passed to GC_add_roots_inner is clearly much too large.

Could you also print __data_start and _end at the call to GC_add_roots_inner?
(They're both declared as arrays.  I want the address, not the elements.)
If that's indeed where the two arguments are coming from, then we fairly
clearly have a linker issue.

I put gc6.3alpha6 on the web site.  Hopefuly the other 2.6 problem should
disappear with that.

Hans

--
Hans Boehm