[Gc] FreeBSD threads

Scott L. Burson Scott at solidcore.com
Sun Nov 14 23:39:37 PST 2004

Hi,

A few weeks ago I asked whether the GC was known to work for multithreaded
programs under FreeBSD.  (The comments in the makefile are rather
discouraging.)  The reply I got was "last time I checked, it was working",
which is certainly encouraging but not quite the level of assurance I need to
use the GC in a commercial product.  Unless someone on the list is actively
using it without problems, it appears I need to do a little more work.

Is there a test suite I can run under FreeBSD to check this?

-- Scott