[Gc] FreeBSD threads

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Nov 18 11:48:02 PST 2004

Gctest in the distribution is a reasonable indication.  It's
run by "make test" (using Makefile.direct)  or "make check"
using the GNU build infrastructure.

You might also check the archives of the GNU java mailing list.
(In spite of the fact that it's much longer, the gcj test suite
is probably not a great way to test the collector.  But real
Java applications, or even SPEC benchmarks, are a pretty good test.)

Is gcj included on FreeBSD systems?  That would be another
reasonable indication.