[Gc] PRINT_STATS kind, and free_space_divisor

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Nov 24 10:09:14 PST 2004

Based on Jeroen's answer, it should be OK to ignore everything
but MEM_IMAGE.  It would be nice to confirm that this works on
98/ME.  (Even if it didn't we should do it where it works.)

This is very good news, since this has been a longstanding issue
on Windows.  We probably want to fix this in 4.0.

The HBLKSIZE dependency is surprising to me.  I will look more closely.