[Gc] ISMM conference, tutorial (commercial, but otherwise on topic)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Sep 23 18:00:51 PDT 2004

ISMM (International Symposium on memory Management) will take place Oct. 24-25 in Vancouver, BC, co-located with OOPSLA.

I'll be giving one of the tutorials on the 23rd.  I'll cover both collector interface and implementation issues.  Steve Blackburn and Perry Cheng will give another tutorial on their MMTk Java GC framework.

For details, please see http://www.research.ibm.com/ismm04/ .

[I'm posting this here at this late date, since I'm not sure it was otherwise very visible to this community, and it might be of interest.]