[Gc] RE: gc on Mac OS X Universal Binary (ppc + i386)?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Dec 9 14:51:25 PST 2005

As a partial step towards answering that question, I made a pass over
the porting guidelines and finally actually posted them to the web site
at

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/porting.html

(They were already checked into the gc7.0alpha source tree at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bdwgc/bdwgc/doc/, but even
I couldn't find it there.)