[Gc] Usage of gc 6.3 in VS6

Lutz Feldgen feldgen at flexsecure.de
Wed Feb 16 06:48:44 PST 2005

Hi again,

I just tried to create a release-version of my software because this
error maps to debug-versions new[]

Here I get the following:

new_gc_alloc.h(354) : error C2144: syntax error : missing ';' before
type 'simple_alloc'
new_gc_alloc.h(354) : error C2501: '__STL_BEGIN_NAMESPACE' : missing
storage-class or type specifiers
new_gc_alloc.h(354) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

I tried to resolve these errors but was not successful at all ;(

Regards,

Lutz Feldgen