[Gc] leak with finalizers

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Fri Feb 25 07:47:18 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 10:03, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> The next version of mono/CLR have an API call called something like
> GC.AddMemoryPressure (int numbytes) or something like that.

How would that be implemented on the libgc side, out of curiousity?  I
think we may benefit from having something like that in Inkscape.

Although our codebase is C++, we often have situations where
collector-managed objects reference large non-collector managed objects
(e.g. image buffers for Gdk etc), and this will probably become more
common in the future as more parts of the codebase begin to use libgc.

-mental