[Gc] (more) Problems on mac

Stephane Epardaud Stephane.Epardaud at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Jul 12 01:02:01 PDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I'm now trying with GC_malloc(1024) and it's still
growing in size (according to ps), but I've attached the output from
GC_PRINT_STATS and GC_DUMP_REGULARLY set to 1, and I see nothing wrong with it
as far as I understand, it seems the GC is not growing ... so why is ps
reporting that my process grows continually ?