[Gc] (more) Problems on mac

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Jul 12 12:06:37 PDT 2005

The output also looks to me like neither the heap, nor the root sets
are growing.

I don't know if there's an equivalent to the Linux
/proc/<pid>/maps on a Mac, i.e. something that tells you what
memory segments the process has mapped where, and what their size is.
If so, that would be the next step.