[Gc] Difference between version 6.3 and latest which is 6.4

Emmanuel Stapf [ES] manus at eiffel.com
Mon Jun 20 17:34:47 PDT 2005

In addition, I've down testing on the various version of the GC. And from 6.1 to
6.3 it works for me. So the breaking change occurred between version 6.3 and 6.4.
Then I found in `dyn_load.c' the part about MEM_IMAGE you were mentioning in your
first email, and that was it. Reverting to the 6.3 version made it work on both
6.4 and 6.5.

Any hints on why it would fail for me? Could it be because I'm using a mixture of
malloc and gc_malloc? The use of `malloc' is beyond my control.

Thanks,
Manu