[Gc] Difference between version 6.3 and latest which is 6.4

Emmanuel Stapf [ES] manus at eiffel.com
Tue Jun 21 11:35:45 PDT 2005

So I was using `malloc' for some C structures that actually had some references to
objects I wanted to maintain alive. So my bad. I removed those occurences to use
`GC_malloc' instead.

It did go further, but it still fails. It is collecting a piece of memory that is
directly referenced in the per thread data of a thread. Could it be that the gc
does not know about those per thread data location?

Thanks,
Manu