[Gc] Problem with libgc under Solaris 10 x86 (fwd)

Apostolos Syropoulos apostolo at ocean1.ee.duth.gr
Thu Mar 10 14:54:10 PST 2005

      Hello,

      I have tried to compile libgc under Solaris 10 x86, but running
the test program gives the following error:

Apparently failed to mark form some function arguments.
Perhaps GC_push_regs was configured incorrectly?
Test failed
Abort (core dumped)

I have read the README.solaris2 file and I compiled the library
using the suggested flags but the results are the same. Can you
suggest any solution so I can compile the library correctly?

Sincerely yours,

Apostolos Syropoulos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : apostolo at ocean1.ee.duth.gr                        *
*phone num.: +30-2541028704                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *