[Gc] Preserving the value of errno.

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue May 3 17:46:38 PDT 2005

Miguel -

Thanks for tracking this down.

I won't quite use your patch, since things changed around there
in 6.5.  But I did add code to save and restore errno in
suspend_handler.

Do you have reason to believe that this is needed in restart_handler?
I believe it shouldn't, since that should only be delivered to a thread
currently executing in the suspend_handler, and thus suspend_handler
should
already restore the correct errno.