[Gc] Port to HP NonStop S-Series Server

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Thu Oct 20 17:20:24 PDT 2005

Thanks.

I would like to include the Nonstop-specific part of the patch.

But it looks like there are some added casts to ptr_t in os_dep.c that
shouldn't really be necessary.  Are they artifacts of earlier
experimentation? Can I just delete them?

I'm trying to be a bit careful, since I can't easily test ...

Hans