[Gc] 6.6 on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Sep 16 17:07:10 PDT 2005

I think we still need to know what it is that's growing.  Does Apple
provide any tools that allow you to display what memory regions are
associated with a process?  I'm looking for the approximate equivalent
of /proc/<pid>/maps on Linux ...

Are we causing the thread library to leak thread descriptors?  I.e. are
there threads that are being neither joined nor detached?