[Gc] 6.6 on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Andrew Begel abegel at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 17 02:26:57 PDT 2005

Cody,

If you recompile darwin_stop_world.c with DEBUG_THREADS set to 1, it
will print out a message whenever it stops threads for garbage
collection. You can use that to verify that the GC is trying to
collect your threads. If you see nothing, then there's a problem
enumerating threads on your system.

Andrew