[Gc] GC with pthread-win32

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Sep 20 17:22:49 PDT 2005

Given that pthread_kill doesn't appear to work (according to the page I
found),  there is probably zero probability that the generic pthread
support will work.  I expect that as far as the GC is concerned its
behavior might be close enough to Cygwin for that code to work.  But it
would at least require a bit of work on gcconfig.h, and some additional
tests in win32_threads.c (which I've unfortunately just changed
drastically in 7.0).