[Gc] Re: Crash on startup when using delete on Win32

Martin Wartens martin.wartens at mymail.ch
Wed Aug 30 06:13:00 PDT 2006

Hi,
have a look at my old post "Experiences/Issues on Windows with Visual
Studio/C++". Looking at the flags you used: GC_BUILD together with debug
definitely causes a problem (but I don't remember anymore which kind of
problem that was). GC_OPERATOR_NEW_ARRAY should be superfluous. I believe
GC_WIN32_THREADS is deprecated, it should be GC_THREADS. But I couldn't
make my program run with any threads flag, that seems to be an open issue.
The patch mentioned in my old post is still not included in the gc source.
Regards, Martin
mymail - der unschlagbare und kostenlose E-Mail-Dienst der Schweiz!
http://mymail.ch/?redirect=9999
Partnersuche auf Meetic: Millionen Singles - Anmeldung gratis!
http://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19135&a=1036965&g=16126704