[Gc] support for OSX/x86

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Feb 10 11:46:24 PST 2006

Looking more carefully at the result of the patch application:  This
does have a fairly major style issue, in that the detailed spec for the
Darwin/X86 parameters ended up in the wrong section of gcconfig.h.

I applied the attached additional patch, which fixes the style issue.
It would be nice if someone could check that it doesn't break the code
on DARWIN/I386.  (Tested only on Linux/IA64, which doesn't help much
here.  I will eventually test an DARWIN/POWERPC.)