[Gc] [RFA] PR13946 [2/3] toplevel configure/makefile objc/boehm-gc

David Ayers d.ayers at inode.at
Mon Jan 23 03:29:44 PST 2006

Hello,

This second patch simply adapts two declarations to conforming prototypes.

I assume that the ChangeLog entry should be added to the top level
ChangeLog.

Bootstrapped and tested without --enable-objc-gc on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
(Not sure if that was necessary as this file isn't touched, but hey...)

OK for the trunk?

PS: I've bcc'ed the Boehm-GC ML FYI since I'm not sure whether
non-subscribers will get any notifications about messages being on hold.