[Gc] RE: gc6.8, etc.

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Jul 13 14:08:53 PDT 2006

Thanks.

One point of general clarification: The "Since gcX.Y:" headings in
README.changes indicate that the changes were performed AFTER version
X.Y, but before the next version.  There is a large list of changes in
the "Since 6.8" category, since those were the major changes that led to
version 7.  This could have been clearer.  If there is a 6.9, those
changes will then be listed in the "Since 6.9" category.