[Gc] more complete patch against 6.7 to fix Darwin port leaks

Allan Hsu allan at counterpop.net
Mon Jun 19 12:37:30 PDT 2006

This is a cleaner, more complete version of the patch I sent to this
list last week. This version of the patch is against 6.7 and doesn't
include any of the re-whitespacing in the last patch (Why is the
whitespace in darwin_stop_world.c so irregular?). It includes fixes
for a second group of mach port leaks in pthread_support.c.

Please let me know if I need to do anything else to get this patch
accepted.

	-Allan