[Gc] libgc on Mac OS X 10.4 and Darwin X/86

Allan Hsu allan at counterpop.net
Thu Jun 22 15:57:23 PDT 2006

I forgot to mention in my last reply:

You can build a universal binary that is compiled against the 10.3
SDK for ppc and 10.4u SDK for i386. This would result in a single
binary that would work on 10.3+ for PPC and 10.4+ for i386. I haven't
done this with libgc, but we (at imeem) have done it with Mono (which
includes an internal version of libgc) and other pieces of code that
use configure/make.

-Allan

--
Allan Hsu <allan at counterpop dot net>
1E64 E20F 34D9 CBA7 1300  1457 AC37 CBBB 0E92 C779