[Gc] libgc on Mac OS X 10.4 and Darwin X/86

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Jun 28 16:17:02 PDT 2006

I put Allan's patch into my 6.8 tree, and checked a modified (mostly
reindented) version into the 7.0 CVS tree.  (The original patch silently
misapplies to 7.0, which I noticed by inspection.  I did not retest
either, yet.)

If other things are still broken under Darwin, especially if it's 7.0,
it would be great to have a test case.  In the absence of one, there's
not much I can do.