[Gc] Crashs and Deadlocks in the GC on windows-xp

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Mar 14 13:21:25 PST 2006

Any chance we could include your stress test in the GC distribution?

GC7 tries to clean up a lot of this, and more thorough tests would be
great.

Can you get stack traces corresponding to the deadlocks?  Those don't
sound familiar at all.

The Dll magic has been a source of problems in the past.  Gc7 uses the
other approach by default.