[Gc] Segmentation fault on Mac OSX intel

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Mon Mar 20 22:17:39 PST 2006

Thanks.  It sounds to me like we really need a small test case and/or more
information about the failure on OSX.

And I'd really like to track down the Windows issue as well.  That one may
only get fixed in 7.0 if it turns out to be nontrivial, since the Windows
threads code was significantly rewritten.  But 7.0 is getting closer.

Hans