[Gc] Thread and Win32

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Mar 28 16:07:56 PST 2006

I don't think this ever got answered.  I suspect there is no good reason
for this, and both calls should be intercepted.  I'd be inclined not to
touch this in the 6.X collectors, but a patch against 7.0alpha would
eventually be welcome, though I'm currently still actively debugging the
Windows port there.