[Gc] valgrind and libgc

Travis Griggs tgriggs at key.net
Wed May 3 17:50:24 PDT 2006

I've never used valgrind before. But I've some memory's getting
trashed from somewhere it shouldn't... I thought I'd try to use
valgrind to see if it could help me figure out where.

When I run 'valgrind --tool=memcheck sorter' though... I just got a
lot of messages about GC_functions(). Can valgrind by used with a
libgc linked program? Are there tricks to it?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist